The REST-API allows third party applications easy monitoring and control of a Zigbee network from local or remote operating clients.
One of the following devices is needed to get Zigbee support on the Raspberry Pi or PC.
- RaspBee and RaspBee II Zigbee shields for Raspberry Pi
- ConBee and ConBee II USB radio stick for PC and Raspberry Pi
- Support for Zigbee Home Automation (HA) and Zigbee Light Link (ZLL) based lights
- Add, remove and modify groups of lights
- Control single lights or groups
- Control colors and dimmlevels via hue, saturation, brightness, CIE xy color coordinates
- Smooth transitions of colors and dimming over time
- Save and recall individual scenes for a group
- Create rules to automate light control
- Trigger timed commands
- Reset ZLL lights to factory new state
The deCONZ REST-API Plugin is a Open Source project licensed under the BSD license and available at GitHub. It could therefore be extended with further functionality, for example to support more devices.