deCONZ REST API Documentation
This documentation describes the REST API, which is provided by the deCONZ REST API Plugin from dresden elektronik that runs a lightweight HTTP server within the deCONZ application on the Raspberry Pi.
The REST API allows third party applications easy monitoring and control of a ZigBee network from local or remote operating clients.
One of the following devices is needed to get ZigBee support on the Raspberry Pi or PC.
- Support for ZigBee Home Automation (HA) and ZigBee Light Link (ZLL) based lights
- Add, remove and modify groups of lights
- Control single lights or groups
- Control colors and dimmlevels via hue, saturation, brightness, CIE xy color coordinates
- Smooth transitions of colors and dimming over time
- Save and recall individual scenes for a group
- Create rules to automate light control
- Trigger timed commands
- Reset ZLL lights to factory new state
The deCONZ REST API Plugin is a open source project licensed under the BSD license and available at GitHub. It could therefore be extended with further functionality, for example to support more devices.